Thursday, September 13, 2012

Leases, and grease traps, and sofas, oh my!

Just a little hello to keep you posted about what we are working on these days. We are still trying hard to get our location nailed down. This is taking some time, but we hope to be able to give you an update on that soon.

In the meantime, we have been forging some great connections in the community--talking to local farmers we hope to source some of our snacks from, meeting with other businesses we'd like to partner with for things, and just making new friends who didn't know about our kickstarter campaign but are really excited to hear that we are coming to town.

We've also been getting down to the nitty gritty of figuring out details like equipment specs, grease trap requirements, and order processing times for sofas. Lots and lots of math, folks. I'm doing it so you don't have to. : ) Just come and enjoy the fruit of my labor once we hit our big opening day. Can't wait to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still hoping to open by the time it's cold outside. Once we get our lease set in stone, we can begin talking about specific dates. Believe me, I am even more impatient than you are to get it all nailed down! : ) I will update as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I want to share about the envirotub.Envirotub is used for the cooking oil collection and for disposal.Keep update the blog.

    envirotub

    ReplyDelete
  4. A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent job!

    Grease traps Cincinnati Ohio

    ReplyDelete